Thursday, September 17, 2026

Goodbye.....


Dear Sangita,

It is not easy to say goodbye. Goodbye to anyone close. But saying a final goodbye is more difficult. It has been ten years since I last met you. Not even once. But friends are friends. Even though we haven’t met in years, you stayed with me somewhere. This Sunday, when I heard the bad news, I thought-  how you exist within me is no longer with me. I lost your existence. It is sad. And this sadness will always remain with me.

I believe, and I hope, you are there somewhere and listening to me. We haven’t met with you for years, but there was no gathering where we didn’t remember you. In the last gathering, Upendra said something about you that still haunts me. He said that Sangita was sad and depressed, but we never tried to talk with her. I had a huge regret today. We talked about you and concluded with our regret. Maybe this goodbye is also another regret.

Dear Sangita, when I heard the bad news, I wasn’t sad because you lived a short life, but I am sad because, while you were living, you lived a sad life. Living a sad life is not easy. I don’t know how you lived and how you survived all the things. Maybe you wanted to say goodbye, so you didn’t try to live. Maybe I am contemplating all the bad things. But I always saw you sad and depressed.

Dear Sangita, I pray to the Almighty that you stay happy there. Maybe you will meet your beloved father. I wish you happiness. If death is your happiness, best wishes for the journey. Lots of love............

No comments:

Post a Comment

.. धुमिलता

बाहिर कतै घर बन्दैछ । अब शहरमा बन्नको लागि घर मात्र त छ । घर भित्र सायद घर बाकी छ वा छैन कसैलाई थाहा छैन । मानिस मानिस जस्ता छैनन् । फूलहर...